Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Summer Wishlist...

Hey, so I am back, blogging again. I don't know what it is about blogging that is stress-relieving for me, but it has really helped me decrease my stress level. Anyway, I have been scrolling through some online shopping sites and I couldn't help but post about the items that my eyes are watching! (literally, ha!) 

1.  Fiorelli Olivia Jade Shoulder Bag 

Image 1 of Fiorelli Olivia Jade Shoulder Bag
Every girl loves handbags, right? Well, I found this simply stunning shoulder bag on asos.com for $112.42. I know I will be waiting for a humongous sale before I purchase this beauty. The black color of the bag makes it a wonderful "go-to" bag to throw on with any outfit. In addition, I really like the style of the bag because it offers a style of simplicity and edginess.

2. Miles Away Crochet Detail Maxi Dress 


One of the things I love to wear during the summer, for special occasions or a simple outing, are maxi dresses. Maxi dresses are a effortless way to make a statement with your sense of style. Since these long, flowing dresses come  in a variety of styles, patterns, and colors, it makes them a great addition to any wardrobe. I found this gorgeous white crochet detail maxi dress on theadsence.com, a site that sells Bohemian clothing and accessories. This dress would look lovely with a pair of simple sandals and if it is a windy day, a cute jean jacket. The back of the dress is low-cut and it is finished with raw-edge hemming. This dress is priced at $120.00. 





3. Flounce Dress with Zipper from Zara Stores

I was actually reading a post on radicaldarling.com, one of my favorite fashion blogs, when the author mentioned the Zara store. I decided to look it up and instantly fell in love with some of the clothing showcased on zara.com. For one, I love the simplicity and modern touch of the clothing sold on this site. Plus I love that the clothing is reasonably priced, especially with this recent summer sale. While cruising through this site, my eyes fell upon this simply stunning white dress with a front zipper. I love how the zipper is in the front of the dress because it gives the dress a unique, modernistic flare. In addition, this dress is on sale for $35.99! 

Image 1 of FLOUNCE DRESS WITH ZIP NECK from Zara

Image 6 of FLOUNCE DRESS WITH ZIP NECK from Zara


4. Monki High Neck Pleat Front Blouse 


Image 1 of Monki High Neck Pleat Front Blouse

Lastly, I adore this Monki High Neck Pleat Front Blouse. The color reminds me of the beauty of summer and summer flowers gleaming in the sun. ( I know a little bit too visual, ha.) Anyways, the design and construction of this blouse looks so relaxing and carefree, which I really love paired with those pants. You can find this blouse on asos.com.


Well, those are all the items my eyes are watching. Enjoy the beautiful summer weather, if you have it near you, and stay positive. 

Be bold and be you.

-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment