Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Photography Inspired Fashion

Spring is finally here and I could not be more ecstatic about it! Yesterday I was in Philadelphia, enjoying the beautiful spring weather.

 



















Fashion wise, spring  is all about vibrancy and showcasing that through the wardrobe. I am definitely attached to my neutral color palette in my closet, but I wouldn't mind letting some of those go! Here are just a few pieces I have gotten my eyes on, which are all inspired by spring photography. 





 Pink, Spring Flowers and High Waist-Skirts



-With the calm and vibrant collection of spring colors out there, I could not help but love high-waist skirts this spring! I am a vintage fashion lover, so this is any vintage girl's dream come true. These skirts pair well with a simple top and will look amazing at any occasion, whether casual or elegant. With the flowers beginning to bloom again and the smell of spring air surrounding us, I had to pick these pale pink skirt to pare with these beautiful photographs of pink, spring flowers. 



Cherry Blossom Trees and Handbags 



My spring handbags and clutches wish list is inspired by the color of cherry blossom flowers on cherry blossom trees. Cheery Blossom trees are the true sign of spring to me, which is why I have been on the hunt for handbags and clutches that resemble that pale, springy, pink tone. 
Handbags and clutches are a great, fashionable way to add color, style, and an accent to your outfit. I love this clutch that my best friend showed me called the Blushing Out Clutch, which I found on polyvore.com. It is covered with tiny, pink roses all over it, which is a simple, complimenting design to any spring outfit. This clutch is reasonably priced at $48.00 and worth every cent. Shout out to my bestie @isabelleramirez.blogspot.com for showing me this beautiful clutch!
Plus, I adore this SONIA RYKEL medimum leather bag, which is a gorgeous pale pink that would compliment any spring outfit. It is well-sized for a handbag and has the cutest straps. This one is a little bit on the pricier side with its 1,560 price tag. 
To add to this wish list, I could not fail to include this gorgeous Genuine-leather Flap Cross Bag in this cherry blossom pink. I love how petite and adorable this bag looks, which would go great with any casual spring outfit. Even though this bag is a little pricer at $91, it was originally $114 on polyvore.com. 



Blue Ocean and Spring Dresses









In the spring, the beaches and oceans always look breathtaking, especially when it is a vibrant, sunny day. These spring dresses are inspired by the color of the ocean, a color that I absolutely love. 

I love wearing dresses for special occasions, especially if the style and color are tailored just right for me.  With the warm weather finally arriving, these dresses are definitely added to my wishlist. 

Cedric Charlier's Blue Pleated Bandeau Dress is gorgeous and a perfect tone of navy blue with black pleating. The shape of the dress showcases simplicity and uniqueness.It would be a great addition to any spring dress collection and suitable for wearing in the summer months as well. I found this on polyvore for $285.00. 




 Emillio Pucci Viscose's Jacquard silk dress has a beautiful and vibrant pattern that compliments the shape and style of the dress without overwhelming it. I love the shapes and symmetry of the pattern because it is filled with neutral colors and primary colors that work well together. This silk dress is a little pricier than the previous one, priced at $1, 908. 




                                                     Happy Spring!                                      

1 comment:

  1. I like how you chose elements of spring and pieces that reminded you of them.

    ReplyDelete